Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fwd: Reagan’s California

Eli,

 

I admit it. I've given money to Scott Brown and Sean Bielat and even Sharon Angle. (Please, no laughter. Remember her opponent is no prize). Apparently my email has been sold to Dr. O.

 

Bill

 

 

Dear American,

Do you remember when Ronald Reagan was Governor of California?

A lot has changed since then, especially the type of leaders representing California in Congress.

This November, liberal Senator Diane Feinstein is up for re-election and Republicans are looking for a conservative leader willing to give voters a real choice.

Hi, this is Dr. Orly Taitz, and I am a conservative Republican running for U.S. Senate in California.

I was born in the Soviet Union, and I witnessed firsthand the effects of left-wing totalitarianism.

Those experiences have motivated me to always seek truth and justice.

When rumors circulated that Barack Obama was not a U.S. citizen, I led the legal team who investigated his birth certificate.

While Barack Obama, Diane Feinstein and their crony's don't care about the U.S. Constitution, I know firsthand why it's important for a country to respect the rule of law.

Will you join me in helping defeat Senator Feinstein? Your generous donation of $50, $100, or even $250 will do a great deal to help my campaign.

You can count on me to be a Reagan conservative who will always dig deeper to find the truth.

Sincerely,

Dr. Orly Taitz



No comments:

Post a Comment