Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A Choice Between 2 Fundamentally Dishonest New York Liberals

Eli,

Ben Sasse, Senator from Nebraska has it right: a choice between Clinton and Trump is a choice between 2 fundamentally dishonest New York liberals. And like Sasse, I'll vote for neither.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gex8IV_zjI


I'm deeply disturbed by all things Trump, but maybe mostly by his embrace of the KKK and white supremacists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9geYl9J_Mc


And then there's this:

Black students ejected from Trump rally in Ga.

In my mind, he's embracing racism full on.

Parties change. The Democrats for 150+  years embraced institutional racism. The also embraced free trade and state's rights. For 100 years the Republicans embraced protectionism, and a stronger federal government.  Trump and the Republicans may want to adopt institutional racism as a party platform, but they will lose some, many, I hope.

I hope many will choose, like Ben Sasse, to publicly reject Trump. I will never, ever, support anyone who supports Trump.

Scary times.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment