Thursday, March 7, 2019

My Email to My Congresswoman

Bill


Dear Congresswoman Hayes,


I am a lifelong Democrat. I voted for you and contributed to your campaign, and I wish you success in the days ahead.


I am also an American Jew, whose father fought in the great war in Europe, Dday+17, and who passed on hard learned lessons about anti-semitism and the enduring need to  call it out at every turn.


Congresswoman Omar's tactics are classic anti-semitic maneuvers-dual loyalty, love of money, sinister control are all part  of the playbook. She doesn't just want justice for the Palestinians, (as do I, in the form of their own state). She wants the Israelis to disappear. If you want to get a sense of where she's going, just look across the Atlantic at Jeremy Corbin.


I hope you will come to see this with time and disavow her and those who enable her.  


Sincerely,


Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment