Tuesday, April 5, 2016

It's Dismaying to Me That All the Candidates Are Talking About Things I Don't Give a Crap About.

Eli,

I don't care about immigration. Free trade is good, not bad. Radical Jihadism is not an existential threat to our life. Raising the minimum wage kills jobs. Citizen's United has been proven irrelevant by Jeb Bush and Bernie. The Koch Brothers, Millionaires and Billionaires don't bother me. Wall Street does not control America.  Mexicans, Muslims, China, and corporate greed is not destroying my way of life.

It really doesn't matter to me who wins this damn election because all of the candidates are focusing on things I don't give a crap about or they are completely wrong.

On the positive side of life, my daughter and I are reading Macbeth together.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment