Thursday, September 20, 2012

New comment on Silk Purse, Sow's Ear. Romney Edition.

Yea, I see what you are saying, (even though what he said was irrelevant).

But riddle me this, what's better, an off the cuff remark, or something that is blatantly false, like the garbage coming out of Susan Rice's and Jay Carney's mouths.

So if you have to choose between a liar or off the cuff?

And the answer to your question: 7.

On Sep 20, 2012, at 8:34 PM, MTMTMD <noreply-comment@blogger.com> wrote:

MTMTMD has left a new comment on your post "Silk Purse, Sow's Ear. Romney Edition":

I would like to know how many times in the course of the active campaign, Mitt has said, as an excuse or explanation, that he was speaking "off the cuff".

That is not the way I want my next president to deal with an interaction with a foreign issue. To be able to think before one speaks my not be a good reason to vote for a candidate. The inability to think before one speaks is a very good reason to NOT vote for a candidate.



Posted by MTMTMD to Bipartisan Soapbox at September 20, 2012 8:34 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment